View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 01:56 PM
opuscroakus
Regular 'Geeker

opuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Apr 21 \ 21501 v4.6.2a ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartjo06 View Post
Why didn't you just use the original 4.6.2a kitchen in its working downloaded fashion? If I understand correctly, all those folders you moved basically make up the whole "rom" anyways, so it's not like you're trying to use a different sys/oem combo. Also, what program are you using to extract the folders, I've heard some programs like 7z lately are having problems with the kitchens, I use winrar personally and it works flawless everytime, no errors here. Hope this may help you out a little...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
What problem were you having using the new sys with the new kitchen?
Using just the downloaded kitchen everything goes fine until I close the selection window. It tries to run G'Reloc and I get the 2 attached errors. This only started happening with the 4.6.1 kitchen. The 4.5 kitchen still works so I tried copying the SYS and OEM folders over but received the same error. By doing this I have eliminated G'Reloc being the problem and have narrowed it down to something in one of these folders.
Attached Images
File Type: png greloc error.PNG (18.3 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg greloc error2.jpg (9.8 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!