View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 01:52 PM
Tech Addiction
Halfway to VIP Status

Tech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiltonPro View Post
so anyone have any insight on how to set options of syncing or change areas of what to sync. I only saw the automatic or manual option when setting it up on the phone.

But there is no way to access setups on the phone or the site...

It looks bad asz though.. It took me 2 days, I got on the list the minute Mike said it was good. I believe it was Sunday night. The average wait is 2 days.

Anyways, love to hear some support on it. Thanks
When you reflash you have to delete your phone on the website. Dont worry it does not delete your data. tHEN ADD A NEW PHONE BY PUTTING IN YOUR PHONE NUMBER. It will send a text to your phone with a link. I had to use Opra cause ie8 would not display the site on the phone. After that just click on MyPhone in programs and sync. All of your data will come back. Also you can select at that time which data you want to pull back in in case you had a lot of pics you dont need back on your phone right now. As for Sync options I have not played with that yet.