View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 12:20 PM
WarAxe
Regular 'Geeker

WarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Apr 21 \ 21501 v4.6.2a ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartjo06 View Post
I love the new kitchen, I've been trying it pretty much since the release and it's by far the best working 6.5 rom yet IMO. With that said, there's nothing like a stable 21028 sys along with HD manilla... for me, the older 6.1 sys' with a stable manilla provide the best rom I've had to date. But, amazing work on this kithen Calc, you're miles ahead of all the other 6.5 roms out there, keep up the good work.
I have to agree.

HD Manilla running a stable 21028 build is fast and dependable. Nothing beats TF3D for getting to my phone's functionality fast without hitches and bugs.

The only bugger for me is that for my particular IMAP server it only works in 6.5, so I'm stuck trying to find a good 6.5 rom that's only running HD manilla (and not the sweet, impressive, yet slow, buggy Rhodium).

I tried flashing Calk's 6.5 and then cabbing in HD manilla but nothing showed up in my today screen items for TF3D!? I suppose I could cook my own ROM with Calk's great kitchen... but I've never done it and the unknown is my barrier to entry.