View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 01:50 AM
WarChild
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkpatel7 View Post
Hellllo. So I've had no issues on Copper or previous MightyROMs, but this one seems to give me issues.

1. Serious Lag, so hard-reset --> Worked Fine
2. Data cut off, nothing fixed it, so hard-reset --> Worked Fine
3. That random Ringtone error, soft-reset --> Temp Fix, comes back
4. (Inconsistent Problem, Soft-Rest for a temp fix) Now, my serious problem is that anytime I try to open something, i.e. File Explorer, Install a Cab, HTCUSBToPCPopUP, Change Themes...etc, I get an error:

"Cannot Open 'xxxxxxxxxx'. A critical component is either missing or cannot start because program memory is unavailable. Tap Start > Settings > System Tab > Task Mananger, stop programs that did not automatically stop, and try again."

But, I have nothing running, I've barely installed anything on here, I went bare minimum on my cabs on this ROM: I went only with OggSync, MyPhone, WMWifiRouter, Sashimi, Device Lock, Titanium Weather, ATContacts & Running Windows Live Email Push.

Any Ideas?
Maybe I should flash Stock to clear things up and reflash?

Thanks.
I would def get a new copy for the ROM and reflash.

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.