View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 09:13 PM
Imaginos
Halfway to VIP Status

Imaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Imaginos
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by techboss View Post
+1 issue with RDP. I was able to install my RDP-Finster.cab without a problem but still no luck connecting via RDP.

I found this cab over on XDA developers for Remote Desktop 6.5 that works.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=3592033
Kind of glad that I am not the only one going nuts with RDP not working. It acts like there is no network at all - cellular or WiFi. Nothing. Will try the 6.5 cab you linked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkincaid View Post
Mike,

This Rom is fantastic. My one complaint, and it will always be my complaint, is that PIE sucks. I'm really a big fan of the old PIE that allows you to scroll links with the arrow buttons. Also, a lot of pages in PIE8 don't seem to render correctly.

I like opera for when I need a full desktop experience, but PIE is great for just quickly opening cnn.com or facebook. Any chance you can cook this up? I'd buy you a case of beer! Seriously!

D
Try this quick regedit to turn PIE back into our beloved one-column style browser:

"hklm\security\internet explorer\MSHTML=0"

Someone also posted a cab to toggle it between 1/0 for when you WANT the full featured IE8. Haven't tried that yet, I just do it manually with a regeditor.