View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 08:52 PM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
I'm glad everyone is enjoying the rom

Myself and Rico, as well as a few other members have been testing this for quite a while, and tbh. I personally haven't noticed any ringtone / button press issues at all. If i would've seen something like that, id immediately be investigating it.

I'm guessing it's a 21501 build issue.
I can definitely confirm that. Every 21501 build I've used. That said, somehow less frequent a problem on yours. I'm going to see if I can deal with it for now, as I don't want to have to downgrade.

Anyway, otherwise fantastic work, and thanks again. Exciting time.