View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 07:10 PM
Dr.8820
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: need help getting the lastest mighty rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsleft4her View Post
guys relax way to make a mountain out of a mole hill. you guys are really posting back pointless info instead of helping someone out. hence what this forum is all about all of us helping one another out. so chill and breath dont be an internet tough guy and leave a noob alone. rediculious!
i agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsleft4her View Post
well personally i think he meant mighty rom5 for the touch pro but there was still no need for people to attack the guy, he was just asking a question. jeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzz
at least i gave an answer and not flame the guy. i get called out for sticking up for the noob. i wish people would move on and not post in a thread if they don't have anything POSITIVE to offer.(you might have me mixed up with another poster)