View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 06:00 PM
Calkulin
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Apr 21 \ 21501 v4.6.2 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatom3 View Post
Is this the only change?

If so will there be a simple regedit we can use to make this happen so we don't have to redo our roms?

Edit:

BTW on the weather tab in titanium, Showaco's original version would show the current temp even if it wasn't highlighted, but I noticed in yours it just says weather now. That would be nice if it could show the current temp instead of just weather.

It's more than just some regedits, so redownload/reflash will be required to make it work properly. As for the weather, that was the main reason I edited it, to remove that to match the rest of Titanium but just install the cab over it to get it that way