View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 05:36 PM
Konfuzion
Halfway to VIP Status

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaned197 View Post
Now though, this will be my second time flashing and I tried to understand what was posted before but I guess I'm still confused. Is it necessary to reflash back to the Shipped Sprint Rom then flash MR5? Or can I just click on the link and flash from 4.8 to 5. Also your phone stays unlocked correct? Sorry If this is a double post but any answers will clear up my thoughts as I DO NOT want to brick my Diamond I love it wayyy toooo much
Yes it is recomended to flash back to the shipped rom, flash and then hard reset. I just flash and hard reset myself and I have never had a problem.

Yes your phone stays unlocked.

Have fun!