View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 05:32 PM
az93civic
PPCGeeks Regular

az93civic is keeping up the good workaz93civic is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaned197 View Post
So I have also been watching this thread daily and waiting for MR5!! Super excited... my first ROM flash was Mighty 4.8 as I am new to windows mobile phones and was afraid of bricking my device. Converting to Mighty rom greatly increased the speed of the phone from sprints and I am truely happy. Also I run off Wifi only and do not have a data plan and was extremely happy this ROM didnt really push on "needing" data!

Now though, this will be my second time flashing and I tried to understand what was posted before but I guess I'm still confused. Is it necessary to reflash back to the Shipped Sprint Rom then flash MR5? Or can I just click on the link and flash from 4.8 to 5. Also your phone stays unlocked correct? Sorry If this is a double post but any answers will clear up my thoughts as I DO NOT want to brick my Diamond I love it wayyy toooo much

Thanks!! And thank you Mike and Lil Rico!!!!
it is not necessary to reflash back to stock shipped rom, but it is recommended to avoid any issue that can occur
Telus Diamond Radio V1.04.05V