View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 03:44 PM
MightyMike
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesfactor View Post
Mike,
Do you have the volume increase/decrease issue I mentioned a few pages back? When I try to use the volume controls to increase and decrease the volume it switches back and forth between screens instead of changing volume.

Also, What customizations are you talking about? My phone froze when I went from TF3D to Windows default and I had to soft reset Thanks Mike!
No i do not have that issue. volume works perfectly fine.

Unless you've installed other taskbar mods, which use different version of the htcvolumecontrol.dll, etc,etc

half these issues reported are not even rom related, it's all tweak related.

6.5 isn't 100% compatible as 6.1 was.

For example, secondtoday causes tf3d not to start up in some instances. This is out of my hands.

Before reporting "BUGS" please list what you have installed first. thank you