View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 01:57 PM
one80oneday
Halfway to VIP Status

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday
Re: Seven (great Push email app)Low Batt use

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
With Sprint, it's a $0.20 charge/email account. If you backup your settings, you won't have to pay it again (good if you like to flash a lot). There are several threads about this program on ppcgeeks, including the one that talks about what to backup to avoid the 20 cent charge (it's in teh diamond forum).
I have been using SEVEN for months now but I never knew about the $0.20 charge/email account and last month I got 24 charges! I always wondered why sometimes my bill was a couple dollars different every month. I need the link to back it up!