View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 12:03 PM
AaronP220
Regular 'Geeker

AaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to AaronP220
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

It's not a quality thing I'm dealing with nor speed.

when I take pictures I hold the phone up right. Just like you would normally be messing with it. Power button on top and plug on bottom.

When the camera is up and running and i'm looking at the screen i see the thing in normal orientation. Attachment 1 :screen shot of what I see when "taking" the picture.

After I take the picture it saves it and rotates it 90 degrees. When I open the picture and turn the phone onto it's side, the picture does not rotate or anything (like it used to). Attachement 2 :screen shot of what it saves:

If I go into advance config this is what it is deafault. Attachment 3

If I change the "Encode photos in portrait mode:" to "YES" then when I take the picture it won't save. It will sit there with the little spinning windows thing until the end of time. F*****G annoying me...

When I first flashed to this ROM it worked like it used to...correctly IMO.

Then yesterday it just started doing this. So, I flashed to the Stock ROM and then flashed again to yours, installed advanced config and screen shot and nothing else and have been trying to figure it out all morning.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 02.jpg (6.7 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg 03.jpg (13.7 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg 01.jpg (8.8 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!