View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 11:37 AM
psyki
VIP Member
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloupha View Post
Thanks, but I was wondering where it is on the phone itself. Notice when you go to change the text message tone, it's not there and if you hit "ok" - this nice boss ringtone disappears. Of course I could just put the file on the there and use it, but I was hoping I did not have to do that since it's already on the phone.
That was my bad, the files didn't copy to the correct location and do not show up correctly when selecting alert tones. The files (excuse me boss.mp3 and ema.wav) are in the \windows directory. Try moving them to \Application Data\Sounds and set the attributes to NOT read-only, hidden, or system file. That should do it.

PS of course this is fixed in the next release

Like my work? Hit

Last edited by psyki; 04-21-2009 at 11:40 AM.