View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 10:26 AM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Apr 15 \ 21042 & 21210 v4.6.1 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
Hey DB,

Let us know if you see a difference, I am interested in this one.
OK... I just cooked it in and set it up so I probably won't know until tomorrow.

*edit* Initial impression is that there is no impact on performance. It is basically completely transparent that it is on your phone. So, you can set it up one time, back up the registry key, and then forget about it... so really, even if the impact on battery life is minimal, which I obviously can't comment on yet, it seems like it is worth it.

Last edited by Drybonz; 04-21-2009 at 10:36 AM.