View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 09:10 AM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Apr 15 \ 21042 & 21210 v4.6.1 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Hey calcu, not sure if you've seen this, but no2chem made a DynamicClock control program that automatically lowers the CPU speeds when the phone is not in use. It seems like it would help with battery life, though I don't think anyone has tested it thoroughly yet. It does work and I haven't noticed any problems with it. It's easy to shut off and did not use much storage space either. I've attached an OEM made by rjmjr69. Here is the thread in the TP forum.
Thanks for the heads up, mwalt... I saw this over at XDA last night and didn't bother to check it, but it sounds great... gonna try it out.

Thanks again.