View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 09:04 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Apr 15 \ 21042 & 21210 v4.6.1 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Hey calcu, not sure if you've seen this, but no2chem made a DynamicClock control program that automatically lowers the CPU speeds when the phone is not in use. It seems like it would help with battery life, though I don't think anyone has tested it thoroughly yet. It does work and I haven't noticed any problems with it. It's easy to shut off and did not use much storage space either. I've attached an OEM made by rjmjr69. Here is the thread in the TP forum with links to the .exe installer (runs from phone) as well as a cab by rjmjr69.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Neu Dynamic Control.rar (164.4 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by mwalt2; 04-21-2009 at 10:29 AM. Reason: More Links!
This post has been thanked 3 times.