View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 02:32 AM
piranah
College ROM Teacher ESQ

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by azbobs View Post
This will be my first time flashing to a custom rom... I hear this is one of the best out there such my luck it's released tonight Yea! Does the GPS still work with this custom rom. I currently have the All-tel touch pro with 6.1 also what radio does this change to?
like the prev poster said, look in the tutorials. there are some stickies at the top of the page on the touch pro upgrades section. roms like these usually dont upgrade the radio. that is easy enough to do yourself. there is a thread for that as well. gps will work, depending on your phone, honestly. if you have flashed right, it should work...if it does not, post back and we will help you with any issues...

Quote:
Originally Posted by azbobs View Post
Been trying to decide on flashing to a custom rom. Can you use any of your old applications after flashing? Like sbp weather, touchshell, resco radio, sktools, etc. Sorry just had these app's on my old ppc6800 and it died and All-tel put me into this touch pro lot's more memory but the stock battery sucks! Have a extended one on the way. Sorry for the neebie questions.
You can use your old applications, but you have to reload them. Look into Sashimi once you start to figure things out a little bit more.. it will make installing all your programs a lot easier.

yes the battery does suck, but these custom roms and an upgraded radio will certainly help. welcome to the forums and READ EVERYTHING before you jump in to something. you will learn a lot very quickly

Help Me Help You
This post has been thanked 2 times.