View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 12:00 AM
daryelv
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

daryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to daryelv
Re: ervius Kitchen 5.1 for CDMA Diamond

Here's my latest Alpha... it's more complete and I have the packages split up in categories. I upped the base kitchen to version 5.3 of ervius's kitchen which has some minor enhancements around 6.5. The SYS/OEM/EXT Packages setup is very very alpha and not meant to build a daily ROM on, there are enough bugs in this to make a entomologist happy (ervius's kitchen is actually very stable, but this particular collection needs some work).

Simple instructions...

1. Unzip file
2. Run Erviuskitchen.exe
3a. For a fairly basic ROM (no manila) click on "Load Rom" and then select "Daryel 0.9.erv"
3b. If you want to go through every Package/OEM/detail from scratch, click on Diamond under "Devices". This will load EVERYTHING including duplicates. You MUST go through and select the stuff you don't want.
4. Click on individual items to enable/disable. You can also right-click for group options and other package options.
5. Save ROM (so you can load YOUR customized rom at step 3a above on your next cook).
6. Create ROM - be patient, this will take a couple minutes
7. If there's an error, it will show it to you in the bottom window (the black one)
8. If there's no error, you should get the ROM flashing program come up.

That's about it...

--- Known bugs ---
1. Sounds for Alerts/Notifications are only working for WAV and MP3 files, not sure why WMA's aren't playing.
2. Cab Installs sometimes work, sometimes don't
3. I have not tested Manila at all. I used the OEMs from Calkulin's kitchen, so it will have the same limitations for clock, manila engine, theme combinations.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/agc1...DMADiamond_zip

Last edited by daryelv; 04-21-2009 at 09:08 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.