View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 05:12 PM
Ultima
PPCGeeks Regular

Ultima is keeping up the good workUltima is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP on Verizon UPDATE! (NO LONGER WORKING)

Quote:
Originally Posted by helix139 View Post
I've thought that also. None of my info gets reset to Sprint settings with *228/1 but I can never get rid of that roaming triangle. As of now I'm hesitant to do anything though other than update the PRL as I don't want to endanger my activation. I just need this phone to last until the announcement of either an uncrippled Touch Pro or Touch Diamond 2 or the end of my contract, whichever comes first.
Now that I think about it I do remember having to fiddle around with the ERI to get it to work properly. I don't know if that might help you Sprint guys out or not.

I loaded mine through the EFS explorer in QPST. I believe I right clicked on the old one and uploaded the new one, but it has been awhile.

The attached file has 2 ERI files inside. The ERI100.bin is what I just copied off my Alltel TP. The 00004.bin I just copied from my Verizon 6800 (and did not have the .bin extension, I added it to compare with a hex editor). I think the various programming in our PRI's or whatever determine what the name of the ERI needs to be, yours may be different.

If this helps anyone please let us all know.
Attached Files
File Type: rar ERI.rar (330 Bytes, 20 views) Click for barcode!