View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 04:02 PM
GoodGets
VIP Member
Threadstarter

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/20] SmartLyrics v.3 out now (can auto look up song lyrics, also has Manual Sea

There was a new version released today. However, I'm not adding it to the first post because not only is it still in beta, but both versions are not available yet. This version only uses .net framework 2.0.
Here is the official changelog:
Quote:
20/04 : v04 beta - Add support to WM6.5 roms, Fix bugs. Only FW 2.0 for the moment.

SmartLyrics 0.4Beta.zip : new beta version. Replace the SmartLyrics.exe in \program files\SmartLyrics with the files contained in the zip, or, if you don't have already installed it, just launch it.
It's supposedly designed to work for WM 6.5, but if you have WM 6.5 wouldn't you have .NET 3.5 as well? Also, wouldn't .net 2.0 stuff still work with .net 3.5? I don't know why the dev has made such a clear distinction.

Finally, there is no cab, just an exe inside the zip I've attached; however, that's not really that big of a deal. Just keeping you guys informed for the sake of keeping my posts updated.

If you do try it out, please report your findings over at xda.
Attached Files
File Type: zip SmartLyrics 0.4Beta.zip (13.7 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks New User Guide

This post has been thanked 1 times.