View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 02:02 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirish View Post
HEY RILEY,

Great to see you again too. I can't tell you how much I miss this forum. I still spend more time here (lurking) than I do anywhere else. This thread will always be home to me. Even if you can't see me.

Workhorse is a HUGE understatement!! The Pro has almost 100mb more RAM and it really shows. I used to think the Diamond was super fast, but it lags in comparison with the Pro. It is so nice to be able to run 7 apps and still not bog down.
that's cool. 100mb! I had no idea at had that much more ram. that sure would make a difference.