View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 01:58 PM
pirish
Regular 'Geeker

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to pirish
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Hey Pirish. good to see you in these parts bro! Just curious, what are the main differences that make that much of a difference, in your opinion. I'm wondering because the specs, battery, etc seem to be fairly equal but I do know the tp was designed to be more of a workhorse. Just curious.
HEY RILEY,

Great to see you again too. I can't tell you how much I miss this forum. I still spend more time here (lurking) than I do anywhere else. This thread will always be home to me. Even if you can't see me.

Workhorse is a HUGE understatement!! The Pro has almost 100mb more RAM and it really shows. I used to think the Diamond was super fast, but it lags in comparison with the Pro. It is so nice to be able to run 7 apps and still not bog down.