View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 01:25 PM
psyki
VIP Member
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyczwillz View Post
great work. i really like this ROM, its my first but I think I will use this for a while. anyway to turn off the G-Sensor? its flipping around a bit too much sometimes when i'm walking. any other cool things I can do with this you suggest?
To turn off auto-rotate go to the settings tab, scroll down to G-Sensor and turn off "Auto Screen Rotation".

Any other cool things? Someone mentioned once that it can make "phone calls", as in you can actually TALK to other people who might be all the way across town! I know, crazy huh??? Careful though, this feature has not been tested...

Like my work? Hit
This post has been thanked 1 times.