View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 12:42 PM
LncGmz
PPCGeeks Regular

LncGmz is keeping up the good workLncGmz is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Ok, I'm having a couple of issues other than that this rom is rockin! The couple of things i am having issues with have been posted and so I cant wait till a new release comes out bc im sure it will be perfect. To bad im broke otherwise i would donate.

Anyway, one issue that I have not seen posted has to do with my text messaging. When I start having a conversation and I stay in the conversation box waiting for that person to text me back, then I finally close the conversation box. If that person had text me 10 times down at the bottom on the messaging tab on touch flo it will show I have 10 new text messages. I then go to all messages and look at the last person i was texting and it will have (10) showing 10 new text messages next to that persons name. i have to open and close the conversation 10 times to make it disappear on the touch flo and the all messages.

I looked in utilties to see if the was a sms fix, but there was not one present. I did see someone say something about it earlier on in this thread.