View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 12:38 PM
psyki
VIP Member
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ale896 View Post
Great rom, Psyki!

One thing I did notice though on my installation. I restored my personal info using PIMBackup, and I have a recurring appointment from 7pm - 8pm today that is set to occur every Monday evening. This appointment was restored from PIMBackup too. Well, I created a new appointment from 6pm to 10pm Monday, and that worked fine. But when I try to delete the standing appointment, I get the standard "delete all appointments or just this one" prompt. I select to delete that one appointment, but it does not disappear from my calendar. I tried soft reset, but that did not help. Any idea why?
Hmmm, not sure... I use Activesync to back up my calendar. The last time I used PIM Backup to restore my calendar, when I then hooked up activesync it duplicated everything. If you use activesync you might try deleting it from your computer.

Like my work? Hit