View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 10:59 AM
pirish
Regular 'Geeker

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to pirish
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoney60 View Post
My Diamond is going to be delivered today. Can anyone tell/show me what the weather tab looks like? Its capabilities--etc?. I love the weather panel on my touch with the multiple cities and radars etc. Is there anything that is comparable for the Diamond/Pro?

Secondly, would there be any reason to try to exchange the Diamond (an Insurance replacement) for a pro? Highly opinionated reviews are most welcome.
I just went from the Diamond to the Touch Pro about 2 weeks ago. I loved my Diamond, and did not think that I was going to like the Pro, but after using the Pro for 2 weeks I think it is a better phone by a 1,000%. It is amazing at how much difference there really is.

As a matter of fact, the only thing that I do miss about the Diamond, is this forum. If you decide to stick with the Diamond there is no better forum in the world, nor are there any better people to help, than the ones that I have found right here. This is just my humble opinion.