View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 12:03 AM
GoodGets
VIP Member

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3-9-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.8 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionedas View Post
I'm a noob at this and what I was wondering, is there a way I can uninstall, many of the games, and apps that I do not need, or is there a kitchen for this rom, I would like to learn how to take this rom and edit it to suit my taste.

I am looking for a more stock sprint rom, with your mods, just not all the apps, ( No dissrespect ) I just will never use all the stuff.

Or does anyone else that uses this rom know how I can do this!
You can't go back and delete anything in that's not in settings > remove programs list. Kev used the OEM's (which are uninstallable) when he made this rom to speed up customizations among other things. This was a "loaded" rom remember. There are a couple of clean or cleaner roms out there, and you can just install your stuff there. But it doesn't hurt your device to have these "extra" programs on there, we have more than enough memory, and I'm sure you've set up shortcuts to launch your favorite programs.

PPCGeeks New User Guide