View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 11:51 PM
mixxy
Halfway to VIP Status

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbaj2k View Post
Anyone know the name of that keyboard, just wondering? Sorry to ask on this thread, I just wondered. I'm counting down to MR5 being released as is everyone else, just thought I'd take a look at possibly adding that keyboard in the meantime to my Copper Rom.

Thanks,

~J
try this thread

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=58596

theyre located in the link titled "HERE", the cab is called Diamond2 Keyboard. They're all cab files but packed together now since JMZ took them off a page. =) enjoy