View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 09:31 PM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: JUICY 7 - Build 090418H (21501.5.0.7) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
parts of my system files were corrupted. i.e. office not showing up in start menu, etc. I noticed some wonky performance in lockscreen too.

keep the bugs coming, i'll flush things out eventually.
Running much better on a 24mb PP.

Something must have been weird with the flash. When I would tap a new text message from Titanium, it would just open the Messaging app (eventually - sooo slow). It wouldn't go to the actual thread of the person who sent the text.

Now, if I tap it, it immediately goes to the thread, and shows the latest message. Everything is speedy and seems to be working as it's supposed to.

Random question, did Microsoft fix the gmail account settings bug with 6.5? Acutally, going to test that right now for you. It downloads my mail just fine, just going to try to send a message to myself.

Also, found a minor bug.

Message app options, left softkey displays "ss32" instead of the proper text.

Edit: Microsoft fixed the gmail account settings bug, whee! Now, you don't need to do anything special to set up your gmail account, the default settings work fine. Go go microsoft!

Edit 2: Feel like cooking in devicelock? I don't see a reason not to - it's not on by default, and SO many people ask for it, it'll just stop the inevitable. There's two .cabs around I have noticed. Devicelock1.1.cab and one called something like wm6.5 device lock.cab. The latter seems to be newer and had more options available. I lost the .cab file in a hard reset today (forgot to copy to storage card) and can't find it again.

Last edited by ShadowDrake; 04-19-2009 at 09:38 PM.