Thread: Custom Taskbar
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 09:26 PM
gadgetfreak
The Inspector Mod

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard View Post
Gadgetfreak, I read with great sorrow about the loss of your QVGA device! Would you please let me know if you finished your last updates for QVGA and if so where may I go to download them?

Thanks
Given that I've only had about 15 mins every other day to work on this and the LTB fix, it's going slowly. My new job has got me hopping, and it seems like my family has had some event or another the last 4 weekends, and the new phone to convert everything over to (ROM flashed, conversion completed), which by the way, I love, I should have some time starting Tuesday night. I know this has been dragging out, and I apologize for that, but it sure beats the alternative: I could still be unemployeed.

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.