View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 05:37 PM
cflynt
VIP Member

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: JUICY 7 - Build 090418H (21501.5.0.7) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdeviation View Post
Come on man. I love your work but how can u release a new ROM without fixing the biggest bug in the last one. The clock is still one hour slow
I don't know if it was a fluke or not. But I added my city in the Weather database and then accidentally hit the clock on the home screen and the world clock time was off by an hour but my city stayed correct. And it didn't change. So either the bug is fixed and you didn't add your own timezone first or I am just lucky.

But as said, this is a bug with TF3d2 has nothing to do with the ROM.