View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 03:36 PM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabioc View Post
Mike/Rico...
Have you tested the ROM on a Verizon TP? I installed Juicy's last night and I am having a lot of problems with low memory conditions.
I have tried PP 12MB and 16MB.
Please take good care of us poor VZW customers....
You can run this ROM at 6MB PP and have no serious issues...
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsleft4her View Post
first page is changing.... almost time to flash my gfs touch pro then hopfully i will be able to do my diamond also...
Diamond porting will happen soon as the MightyROM5 for the TP is released.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chappy View Post
No disrespect, but if all you are waiting on is themes, that seems like a silly reason to delay the release. The themes can be installed in about 10 seconds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chappy View Post
To be totally honest, I'm probably not even going to flash a new rom. I'm going to stick with 4.16 until I get my Pre.

I just think that delaying a rom for themes is silly.
I'm only going to say this once... We're not just waiting on a theme.... Okay??? We just did yet another build, Mike I think that makes like how many? 6, 7 , 12? W/e the number is we now have something faster then prior releases. It's running absolutely phenomenal. See with 6.5 there is a lot to learn, we are doing just that. We're ripping the heck out of everything!