View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 02:38 PM
d-angel2001
Lurker

d-angel2001 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy Re: Bootloader and hard reset without the stylus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcrap View Post
There is even an easier way. Just copy the file Enterbootloader.exe (from any Rom update package directory) to your Internal Storage and run it. If hardreset is needed then run the clearstorage app in setting.
Hello,
I tried the "Enterbootloader.exe" trick on my o2 XDA Touch pro (HTC Touch pro), but instead of entering the bootloader the WM6 Screen begins to display strange vertical stripes and then faded off. After that the device was completly dead. I tried removing the Battery and after that doing a Hardreset using several key-combination. Even after removing the battery for about 12 hours the phone is still dead. If I say dead...sadly I mean it! There's no reaction after trying to power it on - not by battery nor by USB-Power or PC connected.

Before that the phone worked like a charm. Does anyone have an idea how to make the phone work again? Might there be some corruption in the ROM-Software/Bootloader to make it not even go into the triple-color bootloader-screen? There's not even any light flashing up! Is there any trick like inserting a microSD with nbh-image (as mentioned above for internal storage f.e.) to reveal it?

I would be glad for any hints or help!

Best regards
Gabriel