View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 04:18 AM
psyki
VIP Member
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhelmet View Post
As far as the soft keys go, it doesn't matter what you map them to. It is easy enough to remap them with Key Swop, Diamond Tweaks, Advanced Config, and a number of other programs. I like to have the phone mapped since my hard key for the dialer maps itself to Resco Contacts and I have not figured out how to undo this. Just have the phone somewhere in there where I can map it. Doesn't have to be in the Start Menu. And for what is worth, I have found that setting my batter poll interval at 2250 improves battery life.
Are you sure about setting the poll interval so low? It sounds contrary, but I *believe* that the lower the number, the less frequently it checks the battery... I set mine down to 1250, ran with wifi, bt and gps on and it sat at 45% for a good 30 minutes. Soft reset and it said 35%. I highly doubt a soft-reset took up 10% power, so I wonder if my battery % just wasn't updating.

Like my work? Hit
This post has been thanked 1 times.