View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 12:18 AM
sumo911
Halfway to VIP Status

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
I've been contemplating this decision for a long time now. It just doesn't make sense. TF3D Doesn't have any background running processes. If it is turned off, you are not losing any speed within the rom. It is meerly just taking up 10MB of rom space, in which we have TONS of that.

Not that I ever doubt your decisions, Mike...but I think its wise for you to leave TF3D in. If for nothing else other than for the sake of having it 'in', at least it would also be a little more along the lines of the MightyRom standard...that is, aside from performance & stability, it remains as close to the stock experience as possible.

Then again...our running WM6.5 on an original TP kind of nullifies the 'close to stock' statement. But I think the success of MightyRom has a large part to do with not only your listening to our 'feedback', but also providing users with options and alternatives. =)

Whatever it is you decide to do, I'm sure MightyRom will continue to have an outstanding user base.

I'd be careful with all that power though, if I were you.

Looking forward to:

Last edited by sumo911; 04-19-2009 at 12:27 AM.