View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 12:10 AM
Musicman247
No charge for Awesomeness

Musicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Undo/Revert from a ROM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wamblej View Post
I have not ever put a ROM on my phone, but I really want to do the NFSFAN 6.5 rom on vx6900. I am wondering is there any sort of undoing of this if I: 1. don't like it, 2. don't need it, or 3. need to take my phone into verizon for any reason?

Please let me know. I'd love to give it a try, but I'm hesitant! Thanks.
Let's answer these questions, shall we?

1. There are many custom ROMs for the VX6900 in the Upgrades forum, so if you don't like it, you can always flash a different ROM

2. Same answer as #1

3. Here's where things get tricky. Verizon has not released an official ROM through HTC yet, and, unless I am mistaken, nobody has posted the official ROM (ripped or otherwise) here yet. So if you needed to send your phone in to Verizon and they see a different ROM on there, they may refuse service.

I'm with Sprint, so I'm not really "in the know" when it comes to Verizon, so if somebody else out there has a better answer, please post it!

Spread the thanks! Click http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/images/but...ost_thanks.gif if someone helps you!