View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 11:18 PM
psyki
VIP Member

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: JUICY 7 - Build 090418H (21501.5.0.7) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by slothluvchunk View Post
I think the start menu in WM 6.5 is what kills the entire os for me.
Some thing about the os I like a lot, but that menu makes it nye unusable for me.

The ROM looked pretty solid, but wasn't fast for me - and yes, I hard reset after flashing.
I just flashed to this from MightyROM.
I had previously installed xbmod on MightyRom, and I gotta tell you, the touchflow seemed to be a bit faster on Mighty's build.
That being said, I guess I'm partial to 6.1, so take anything I've said with a grain of salt.

Really solid work Juicy, I like your ROMs, please don't take anything I've said as a "dis" - I respect your work.

I guess I just didn't realize before now how unusable I find WM6.5 (that's my fault of course, not yours).
Cheers.
If you're ever in Denver, you've got a beer coming.
Ugh, I hate the new 6.5 "start menu". It's impossible to quickly scan a list of icons that is not properly lined up, frankly I think the "honeycomb" pattern is plain visually distracting. From what I've read it sounds like you can use a "normal" start menu with 6.5 which is reassuring...

Like my work? Hit