View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 11:05 PM
MightyMike
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Since I've been quiet for a real long time since I went into development on MR5, I'll give you guys a synopsis on what to expect.

For starters,

MightyROM5 WILL NOT be for everyone. As i stroll through Juicy's thread, I can already see the disappointment with the 6.5 Start Menu, etc. My ROM will include the 6.5 Menu, so I can understand if everyone is not on the same boat as 6.1.

Upon bootup, you will be greeted by the new 6.5 Titanium interface. That being said, the original TF3D is included within the rom and can easily be applied by setting it in your Today Settings. Manila2 will not be introduced until a stable release is made.

There are NO bugs within the rom. This thing has been tested to the bone. Many times, Many flashes. I actually have had a "BUILD A DAY" theme going for MightyROM5, in which I created a new build every day with new tweaks, etc. Myself and Rico have tested these for the last week. There's about 10+ Builds over the last week.

This being said, if MightyROM5 is not for you, I am estatic that 4.16 is VERY stable and users who aren't pleased can always fall back on that release, rather than knowing that a previous release is buggy, in which it isn't.

I am sure everyone will be pleased with the newest release.

For the number of users who LOVE Copper. You'll definitely Love MightyROM5.

I am working with Rico to have some of our own Pre-Made designer themes. This is why the rom will take a few more days to be released. I hope everyone can understand that.

I am not teasing, I am meerly keeping everyone "in the loop"

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajskhan View Post
Get out for your signature.

FYI Mighty - I love your ROMS. Recently I went to: Juicy, StarRom, Phantom Rom, but in the end made a full circle back to my good ol' trusty 4.16. I absolutely LOVE this rom. I think it is HORRIBLE that people say stuff like this.

Thanks for your hardwork. Thanks for your effort. But most of all: thanks for putting up with all the ungrateful PPCGeeks.

(oh but I couldn't have a post without a question Would MR5 have TouchFlo 1 or the Rhodium one? I really like the original because its stable, sleek, and so usable.)

Once again: thank you!