View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 01:31 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by betulike2know View Post
I like version 13 best out of all of them ... the ablity to go back to the regular contact manager and the ability to close out when you want to is great ... The only thing you could do now is be able to LOOK UP CONTACT IN GOOGLE MAPS like you can in the standard contact manager and this would put the icing on the cake for me.

Other than that you are the Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Great Work
What do you mean, I've never heard of this feature.