View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 10:42 PM
psyki
VIP Member
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
What's the point of doing this? It's not like there's not enough room for this icon. How do I get to my "dialer" besides clicking on a contact and making a "fake" call to the them? All just to bring up my phone? Is there a shortcut to the phone anywhere?

Also how do I remap the softkeys. The standard file explorer is a joke. And since SMS is on the first set of TF3D tabs it makes it redundant to have it as the right soft key as well.
Noted. I will add the phone shortcut back to the "settings" control panel. I believe you can get to the phone from anywhere by pressing the phone hard button in any application, you don't have to open a contact to do it. Do you have suggestions for other ways to access the phone? Personally I hate seeing it in the start menu.

I included the LSK map to file explorer simply because I have Resco mapped to the LSK but understand not everybody does. What would you guys like to see the softkeys mapped to on the home tab?

You can remap the soft keys on the home tab in HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila. There you should see HomeLSKPath, HomeLSKText and the same for RSK.

Like my work? Hit