View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 09:53 PM
redd214
Back

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: A touch diamond launch this week??? unannounced!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
a few things
1. I didn't assume. On that posting, my factory model for the htc touch diamond was already coming to my door
2. yes I have actually used it and regretfully sent it back for several issues...it has an sd slot granted, but that is the only upgrade in that department. The phone suffers the same lackluster appeal of that of the htc touch pro on vzw. Now even I will admit I prefer the touchflo design here but besides that it didn't keep me.

and if you calling having flash and a friggin diamond faceted back cover an upgrade we will definitely disagree sadly.
as much as i use the flash for a flashlight i would have to disagree with you sadly

anywayz we will be trading in our omnia for the verizon diamond, people cried about the lack of ram when the verizon tp came out, but i have never thought twice about the decision. the "gimped" touch pro gets it done for me and i expect the diamond to do the same. just my opinion