View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 09:11 PM
gator352
Gatornator

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Custom rom's....

OK folks, I decided to to try and fix my knicked chrome by installing a custom rom. Mighty's 4.16 to be exact. I tried the copper 6.5 rom first but it wasn't for me. It didn't fix my chrome issue but I must say....

1. My batt life did not improve but it didn't get worse, even using new sprint radio.
2. My TP is...I must say... dang fast and stable.
3. Installed all my custom colors, backgrounds, and apps with ease.
4. My txt went from 160 to 130 characters. Is there a fix? (my only gripe)

Now that I have actually used a custom rom for more than 1 day, I must say that I am pleased with my decision. I never knew my TP could be so...fast...and stable.

I apologize to anyone and everyone I ticked off bashing custom roms. BUT, I swear, if I start having hardware issues, I'ma looking for you 1 by 1 and putting sugar in your gas tanks! Seriously though, I talked the wife into buying a new TP as the house phone and decided to experiment with mine. ALL IS GOOD!

Update: Found the 130 character fix. (courtesy of razorloves)

Last edited by gator352; 04-19-2009 at 06:28 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.