View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 08:58 PM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: JUICY 7 - Build 090418H (21501.5.0.7) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniggle View Post
6mb pagepool? Just finished downloading and that's what the pagepool changer is telling me. I changed it to 24.
Quote:
Originally Posted by saflang View Post
6MB Pagepool ? Is this on purpose for Verison compatibility. Should others change it to something larger ??
Quote:
Originally Posted by saflang View Post
Funny, we were thinking the same thing !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by phistyle View Post
juicy 7 does not include touchflo right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
i think 7 should include touch flo. but do we need to change the pagepool or hsould we leacve it?
Guys, it doesn't need to be changed

Yes the 6mb PP makes it a lot friendlier to Verizon phones, but I've been running the phone (Sprint TP) with the PP at 6 without a hitch. Trust me when I say, that if Juicy left the PP at 6, there's a reason for that. It really doesn't need to be increased. Lastly, the thread says "JUICY 7 - Build 090418H (21501.5.0.7) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*" Which means that the TF2 is included in the ROM...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
guys i goofed. it should be 16 mb not 6mb

i was wondering why the vsbench was so low
Worked fine for me at 6. I tried it at different increments and 6 was still working good,. I didn't fix something that wasn't broke