View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 06:22 PM
Exil3d
Banned User

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: touch pro air chamber project (lol)

HAHA! Isn't this ridiculous? We are being forced to do this mods to keep this freaking thing working properly. I have a issue too with over heating... I tried all the roms, radios and everything available here. Nothing works. Its a engineering fault. Anyways... I travel a bit and use the gps a lot. When the gps is active this thing can cook an egg. SO when I leave on a 2 hour trip I leave it plugged in the car charger all the way down the trip. Abut 2 ours or more sometimes. SO by the time I am reached my destination, I unplug it and the battery is at 5 percent. LLOLL!! So I have a new technical procedure that I do all the time. I keep my moon roof open in my car and just hold it out the rook half way down the trip. That keeps the battery charging. pathetic htc.