View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 01:22 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoney60 View Post
That's what I thought--why is everyone saying a stock rom such as in the post I quoted?
I know, it's just the way they people are saying it really. Plus some people do flash the stock, so whatever floats the boat... the shipped rom will bring your phone back to factory settngs, it changes the rom and radio, the stock rom only changes the rom back but it is not the original. If you flash the stock you will notice it says your rom is being changed to "tobey something", so the shipped is normally the recommended one to flash first.