View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 08:30 AM
benven
N00b

benven is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.5 build 21501 kitchen

Just want to say thanks to everyone involved with these builds. Hopefully some constructive fedback below to help improve things. I am also going to copy this into Tplane's thread on XDA.

I have flashed a bunch of 6.5 ROMs. No real issues with any of them. I have noticed a few issues with this 501 build. GPS doesn't lock. A few programs don't show up in the start menu. The ones I have selected and observed to do this are Quick Menu, dotFed Task Manager and Total Commander.

So, I decided to flash back to 500 using PPCK. But before that I wanted to try the new QVGA WM7 Titanium theme. Well it must have borked soemthing and now I don't get Titanium on my today screen even with a fresh flash of 500??? Hopefully, with the next flash, I can get Titanium back up. With 500 back on my device, GPS locks in 15-20 sec. Good thing cause I need it for a road trip this weekend. The above mentioned programs still don't show in the start menu.

I continue to see the Opal Phone Canvas dialer blur when scrolling thru the call, contact list. Don't notice this with the other 3 or 4 dialers I have flashed in.

The 6.5 lock screen slide to answer dialer has never come up with the name or photo of the person calling. It only shows up after I answer. And when the scrren is locked and running with the Phone Canvas dialer, the green hardware answer key does not work very often. Need to slide to answer and even then, it is difficult. I missed alot of calls yesterday!

That's it for now.
This post has been thanked 1 times.