View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 09:22 PM
jason25
Lurker

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: touch pro air chamber project (lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator2k83 View Post
To the CAD drawing "jason25" I think you missed a critical part of the OP's Ideah and that was to make an air chamber. I drew up a side view to illistrate what i think the OP was intending.
I understand the PAC. I am doing it the way I drew it because, like I said, I am not planning on using a fan. I merely liked the OP's design and modified it so I could still keep air going to it. I added the small pedestals to reduce contact points. Not taking away from the OP's design, just modifying it for my use. I am not using 16hrs of machine time on something custom that isn't going to fit my needs/wants. I will however be making a second one that will be angled rather than flat so it is easier to read from my desk. I will also be adding 3 finger access points to make it easier to get the phone out if the cradle. And last, I might add a couple hooks on the bottom surface for better cord management. (I am running my USB from behind and below and then back up and through to plug into the TP.)

I don't do any streaming from mine anyway and the only time that mine gets warm is when I have it in the car cradle and and have the mp3 player going and charging it at the same time.