View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 08:49 PM
psyki
VIP Member
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtandon87 View Post
I have flashed my Touch Pro over 100 times now and have tried just about every ROM in the CDMA Touch Pro thread (at least that's what I think).

But, after flashing this ROM, I am just amazed... I mean, I really have no words to describe how fast and stable this ROM is. Its been running really smooth so far with all my programs installed... Loving it, man! Keep up the good work! Please let me know if I can be of any help..!

I still can't believe that this is your first ROM.. I mean the level of detail and efficiency... TOO GOOD!
What can I say, I'm anal about details. If I'm going to be judged for my work, might as well release with guns blazing, right? My next release will probably just have some battery tweaks, iris browser, and more refinements to the manila tools. I got a couple cabs for changing all manila colors too

Like my work? Hit