View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 08:05 PM
cmajewsk
VIP Member

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
I truly hope this thread does NOT turn into any kind of pissing contest, and I certainly did not mean to pass judgement on any other ROM or chefs. Far from it. Without them I wouldn't have even bothered to make my own! Every chef has his own personal preferences and standards. I feel what I've brought to the table is a very consistent and complete package that works well out of the box with little need for modification or fixes. As I've said before I pretty much built it for me, then decided to share it online

Thanks again for all the kind words!!
Hey me neither. Adding "VERY FAST" to the ROM title is fine by me. I don't need benchmarks - and really, the Chef's opinion of how fast his/her ROM is, is fine with me. But it seems others (name begins with a j and ends with a 47) wants them. Personally psyki, I don't think you should even bother. Don't even listen to him...people can flash and see for themselves.

Last edited by cmajewsk; 04-17-2009 at 08:09 PM.